Executive Assistant, C-Team
Work on ground-breaking multiplayer titles, push the boundaries of games technology and virtual worlds, or get to grips with some of the world’s toughest security challenges. If your ambitions are high, we’ll give you the tools, support and culture to take them even higher.
We are a British metaverse technology company that builds interconnected, immersive virtual worlds. Our technology, expertise, creativity and services help partners – including entertainment companies, game creators and public institutions – realise their ambitions in the metaverse.
It is our strong belief that the metaverse is an opportunity for positive change. It will help communities connect and exchange at scale, and evolve how we work, play and create. At Improbable, you’ll be surrounded by people motivated to solve the hard challenges that enable us to bring these transformative worlds to life and shape the future.
As an executive assistant (EA) supporting our leadership team, you are operating at the core of global activities. You will report directly to the COO Office with a dotted line reporting to the CEO Office and take absolute ownership of a wide range of tasks and responsibilities to provide professional support for the C-Team.
- Manage the C-Team’s highly dynamic calendars and ensure that their schedule runs smoothly day-to-day
- Enable executives' time via calendar scheduling to deliver assigned responsibilities and coordinate interactions with internal and external stakeholders across global time zones
- Organise business trips, create detailed travel itineraries, and meeting preparation on-site
- Coordinate events, including all-hands meetings, business reviews, offsites, and team socials. Coordinate access logistics, meeting rooms and refreshments, and welcome visitors at the London Office prior to their meeting(s) with the C-Team
- Coordinate various types of hardware and software setups with the IT and office teams for task facilitation and coordination
- Coordinate proof of addresses and document signing with the legal team, and submit expense reports
- Support ad-hoc projects and provide cover for team members' absences and vacations
Why You're Made for This
- Business qualifications such as a Bachelor's degree (preferred)
- Highly organised and detail-oriented, with experience in supporting senior executives in dynamic environments
- Ability to work independently in a remote environment with a proven ability to manage multiple simultaneous responsibilities
- Flexibility to provide professional support out of hours when necessary
- Excellent communicator with an appreciation for diverse time zones and cultural nuance
- Proficient with technology, ideally with experience using Google’s Productivity Suite (GDocs, Google Calendar, Gmail etc.) and/or Atlassian's Confluence and JIRA task management software
- Domain understanding within modern technology (preferred)
- A passion or enthusiasm for virtual worlds, the metaverse, blockchain technology, Web 3.0, and their future potential is highly preferred
This role is available as remote, hybrid or in-office. We have a great office space in Spitalfields in London but are equally happy if you'd prefer to work from home, some or all of the time. We are 'Flexa' certified, meaning our entire employee experience is anchored around flexibility and autonomy.
While we think the above experience could be important, we’re keen to hear from people that believe they have valuable experience to bring to the role. If you identify with the team and mission, but not all of our requirements, then please still apply.
Improbable is determined to foster an environment where people can do their best work and feel like they belong. We believe a healthy culture, strong values and contribution from a diverse range of individuals will help us to achieve success.
We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, gender, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.