The Improbable Multiplayer & Metaverse Services (IMMS) business unit was created to help customers build, operate and scale awesome games. We are focused on making the games that we work on successful, as our own success results in happy players, repeat business and Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR). We all win.
At Improbable, you will be surrounded by the finest engineering talent on the planet and together we are motivated by solving hard problems in order to achieve something profound and transformative.
The Global Head of Business for IMMS will be responsible for building deep and meaningful relationships with a number of Strategic and Priority clients in the video games industry. You will report to the VP of Hosting & Technology and you will lead a team of Business Development Account Managers (BDAM’s).
You will liaise with key internal & external stakeholders to develop and execute strategies to drive adoption of Improbable products and services. You will be accountable for building trust with medium-large game development teams, networking, deal strategy, deal negotiation & execution, as well as nurturing relationships to create long term business opportunities with the largest and most influential video-game companies in the world. The performance and execution of the team will be KPI measured and yours to own and exceed. You will be fastidious in ensuring the right customers are the focal point- leading to multiple opportunities within large accounts.
Areas for Impact:
As the Global Head of Business for IMMS your insight, market knowledge and ability to network and influence targeted game studios and publishers will ensure that:
1) Improbable will have an accurate (written and aligned on internally) understanding of the architecture of each of your priority clients - their org charts, decision-making processes, projects, suppliers, goals, etc. This should be backed by individual account plans as required.
2) Improbable will be known, understood and trusted by a wide range of decision-makers within the priority clients (measured through survey and interaction)
3) Improbable will ‘go deep’ and expand accounts from initial consultation, to technical engagement through to onboarding of internal technology and hosting solutions.
4) The BDAM team will be fully aware of all of the IMMS solutions and will be hungry to land new business and create deep, wide relationships with their customers.
5) Help create, implement and measure specific kpi's to drive certain behavioursto help achieve the team targets and goals.
6) Develop a standardized sales language and reporting methodology that enables concise communications among the BDAM team as well as the wider stakeholders in the business.