Technical Program Manager
Work on ground-breaking multiplayer titles, push the boundaries of games technology and virtual worlds, or get to grips with some of the world’s toughest security challenges. If your ambitions are high, we’ll give you the tools, support and culture to take them even higher.
Our metaverse group helps our partners realise their metaverse ambitions. The team’s expertise encompasses creative (concept and design), production (art and content), engineering (game development and Web3) and operations (dev and live).
At Improbable, you’ll collaborate with some of the best in the industry. Together, you’ll create unique, tailored experiences that stretch the boundaries of what’s possible in digital spaces and virtual worlds – and help define what the metaverse can be.
- Actively make and propose time vs. quality vs. risk tradeoffs throughout the development cycle.
- Actively manage the delivery of programs against set goals and timelines.
- For the key platform area, continuously and autonomously deliver outcomes that have a positive impact on the business objectives.
- Deliver meaningful improvements to the program management craft in terms of processes, pipelines, and discipline.
- Build excellent relationships of trust with the program’s internal and external stakeholders and by doing so strengthen their commitment to the product and team.
- Consistently champion the pillars and objectives of the program with the development team.
- Improve the team members' overall process and agile knowledge.
- Take ownership of complex or challenging tasks and find a way to deliver on time and at high quality.
Why You're Made For This
- You set clear objectives for a key program to support business critical goals.
- You own and drive the delivery of programs against milestones.
- You organise the planning and structure of engineering work so that the objectives of the program will be met in a timely and efficient manner.
- Hold the vision and communicate direction for the team and external stakeholders.
- Excellent in self-managing workloads through Jira or other tracking methodologies.
- Excellent in identifying issues and proposing solutions that improve development processes across disciplines.
- Able to translate the high-level pillars and objectives of the program into meaningful work for the development team.
- Mentor other technical program managers and accelerate best practices.
Feel that you don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of colour are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Improbable we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.